Northern Lights & Ice Cave Adventure
2 days packed with the best winter attractions along the South Coast of Iceland. An unforgettable getaway adventure.
Tour code: IMG512
Discover the Wonderful Winter Highlights of the South Coast
You do not need to spend a long time in Iceland to discover the great diversity of its natural wonders. In only two days, this tour takes you to many of the country's highlights, including the renowned Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón, the majestic glaciers of the South Coast, and the beautiful waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. On top of the stunning scenery, you will experience an exciting Glacier Walk and a tour into the Ice Caves of Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull. We spend the night at a brand new 4-star hotel, the only in the region. Its countryside location is the perfect spot to experience the Northern Lights!
If you have more time in Iceland and want to visit the west, add the "Wonders of Snæfellsnes tour" to your itinerary for a 4 day adventure.
Accessible to all those in good health, who are doing some sport regularly and who are used to all-terrain walks. 4-6 hours walking per day, without much carrying.
Nov - Mar
Up to 16 participants
The absolutely incredible scenery! I am from Taiwan, and we have a great mixture of urban metropolis and nature, but I have never seen such the scenery as I have in Iceland. The Glacier Lagoon, ice cave and glacier, they all make me feel like Iceland is a totally different planet.
Ice Cave exploration
Glacier Walk tour
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Accommodation at 4 star hotel Glacier Lagoon in double/twin rooms with breakfast
- Transportation in 4x4 minibus
- Ice cave tour and glacier walk
- Single room (single travelers and groups with odd numbers must choose the singe supplement option during the booking process)
- Accommodation in Reykjavík before and after the tour
Other Tours That You Might Like
- Short Breaks and Getaways
The Wonders of Snæfellsnes
- Sept - May
- PopularShort Breaks and Getaways
Golden Circle & Glacier Getaway
- Nov - Mar
- Save15%Special OfferFrom Reykjavík
Glacier Walk & Northern Lights
- Sept - Apr